Finding a suitable apartment for your temporary move can seem daunting, especially when transitioning to a new city. You may not know the location well enough to determine the area you want to live. Many people think they need to sign a one-year lease. That can cause problems if you only need short-term accommodations. For example, if you are displaced because of a house fire, you want a safe place, but you know that you only need it for a few months. Why sign up for a long lease? Some beautifully furnished apartments in Jackson, MS, make a great place to live temporarily. You don’t have to be committed for the long term if you don’t want to.
Types of Renters That Benefit from Furnished Apartments
Corporate executives are not the only ones for whom short-term, furnished apartments make sense. These units, also called corporate housing, benefit different types of renters, including:
- Those Relocating: If you are relocating to a new city for work, you’re in good company. Many of the renters using corporate housing communities are in transition from one city to another for work.
- Those Amid a Home Remodel: Some homeowners doing an extensive remodel job understand how hectic it can be to continue living in a construction site. It can get expensive and can be unhealthy to feed the family takeout meals every night when a kitchen is gutted. A short-term, furnished apartment alleviates the stress.
- Those in the Military: Families in the military understand they will move frequently. Sometimes base housing isn’t ready when they arrive at a new assignment. Instead of being tied to a long-term lease, they benefit from furnished apartments.
- Those in Medicine: Traveling nurses need a comfortable place to lay their heads while on the road. The same idea goes for doctors and even families traveling for specialized treatments.
- Those in the Entertainment Industry or Sports: Entertainers travel the country for concerts or movie shoots. Instead of staying in a hotel, they can have a more pleasant experience by renting a furnished apartment. Even professional athletes can enjoy a home-like environment by choosing corporate housing.
- Those in Education: Visiting professors and graduate students need a place to live during their time at a new school. Instead of using a hotel or other means of housing, a short-term lease gives them the flexibility they need when the semester or school year is complete.
Take Advantage of Furnished Apartments for Your Short-Term Leasing Needs
Company employees aren’t the only ones who can enjoy the many benefits of utilizing furnished apartments. Anyone who needs a place to live for 30 days, two months, or longer should consider corporate housing as an alternative. Corporate Housing Experts has beautiful communities where you can stay for short periods. We have many options to ensure you have the furnishings and amenities you desire. We make things super easy like some of our clients have found out, “Corporate Housing Experts made my short-term relocation effortless!” Find out for yourself when you contact us today!
Join our Buddy Bucks Program to earn some extra cash. Learn more here.
Have additional questions? Check out our FAQs, and then give us a call.
Call (601) 981-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team or contact us online about renting beautiful, furnished apartments in Jackson, MS.