There are many reasons that you might need to choose short-term lodgings. Your company may want you to work across the country. You may be transferring to a new city and are not sure what neighborhood you would like to move to. Another possibility is for military families who need temporary accommodations until their base housing is ready. Some families even use corporate housing as an option for extended-stay vacations.
You don’t have to move all your belongings or buy new furniture when you rent a furnished apartment from Corporate Housing Experts. Instead, you can get everything you need in one of our convenient communities and add a furniture rental package. We take care of all the arrangements, so all you have to do is pick up your key and put your feet up on the coffee table.
Expect Comfort and Convenience When You Rent a Furnished Apartment
If you’ve never rented a furnished apartment before, you are in for a treat! We make it hassle-free and pleasant for you. Here is what you can expect when you choose a short-term residence:
- Great communities in the right areas: Corporate housing companies specialize in short-term residences that are convenient and located in the right places.
- Lower upfront costs: Because everything is included, you don’t need to worry about purchasing new furniture or paying upfront for utility deposits. Instead, these fees are part of the rent.
- Moving is much easier: You don’t have to worry about packing up all your belongings, squeeze them into a moving van, and then unloading and unpacking everything. All you have to bring is your clothes and a few items to make your rental apartment feel like home.
- You can even decorate: Make your furnished apartment a welcoming place with a few added decorations including wall hangings, rugs, and bedding.
- Choose customizable furniture and housewares packages: As an established corporate housing company, we offer packages of furniture and housewares. These give you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your new apartment and turn it into a fully functioning home.
- Help with choosing the best options for your needs: Our team works with you to find the right community with the best amenities. Do you need to keep up with your exercise routine? We can help.
- Everything is move-in ready: Once you have settled on renting a furnished apartment, your furniture will be set up and all utilities ready to go. All you need to do is sign your lease, pick up your key, and move in.
Rent a Furnished Apartment with Help from Corporate Housing Experts
Get what you’re looking for in a furnished apartment when you work with the experienced team at Corporate Housing Experts. We love helping new people choose a community for their needs and introducing them to all that the Magnolia State has to offer. Not only are our units move-in ready, but you can rest assured that we will be here to help you be comfortable in your “new” home.
Call (601) 981-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to rent a furnished apartment in Mississippi.