We choose to live in apartments for a variety of reasons. For example, we may take a transfer and want to get a good feel for a city before committing to buying a home. Military families benefit from extended stay communities while they wait for base housing to open up. Students can utilize rental apartments during their graduate studies, and professionals know that an extended stay furnished apartment beats a hotel anytime they travel for long periods. Leasing lingo can be confusing and sometimes we take for granted what specific terms mean in real estate. The confusion can cause frustration and disappointment.
Know what you are getting when you lease furnished apartments in Hattiesburg, MS. When you work with the professionals at Corporate Housing Experts, you’ll get the answers you need to make the best decision for you, your family, your employees, or your company. We know that it’s frustrating enough to move, let alone not getting what you expected. We’re committed to you and work with you to answer all your questions. As our client Heather points out, “The commitment they show their customers is exceptional, as is the customer service they provide.”
5 Questions about Furnished Apartments
Here are a few common questions about furnished apartments:
- What Does ‘Furnished Apartment’ Mean? The term ‘furnished’ means that there is furniture in the apartment or condominium. There are different levels of furnishing. Some places opt for only the bare bones, consisting of items like a bed, couch, and dining table but don’t include kitchen items like dishes. Ideally, you want to move in knowing that your kitchen appliances and all your furniture are set up and ready for you to use.
- Can I Choose the Types of Furnishings Used? It depends on who you work with. At Corporate Housing Experts, we believe you should choose what goes into your furnished apartment in Hattiesburg, MS. Therefore, we offer several different packages to fit your needs and style. Our packages even include appliances such as washers and dryers.
- How Does This Save Me Money? Hunting down the best furnishing options and deals can be time-consuming. You will also have to get the furniture to your destination, which entails paying movers in addition to the expense of renting the furniture. Instead, a furnished apartment that is move-in ready saves time, energy, and money.
- How is the Furniture Rental Billed? We believe your experience with us should be hassle-free. Therefore, we roll furniture packages into the rent of the apartment. Not all companies do this, but we’ve found that our clients love this approach.
- What is the Biggest Advantage of Furnished Apartments? Hands-down, the most significant advantage is not having to strain your back moving all your furniture into a rental for only a few months. Who wants to pack, unpack, pack again, only to unpack again? Nobody! That’s why a fully furnished apartment is the best choice.
Get More Comfort in Hattiesburg, MS with Help from Corporate Housing Experts
Choose furnished apartments and know you are getting a rental that will feel like home the moment you walk in. Talk with the team at Corporate Housing Experts about the type of package you’d like to make your home-away-from-home comfortable and relaxing. We love helping you or your team settle in and have many options to create the perfect space. Check us out today.
We are sure that you will love our communities and want to tell your friends and colleagues. Check out our Buddy Bucks program to earn some money back.
Call 800-990-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to ask about furnished apartments in Hattiesburg.