Vacations are for relaxing and taking in the sights and sounds of a new city. It’s easy to find places to eat, shop, and enjoy for some of the country’s top tourist areas. But what do you do when you’re in a new location for work? Those areas are not always at the top of the list of vacation destinations. Things can look different if you are staying in Biloxi, MS. This city is rich with history, beaches, and much more, making a short-term stay in your corporate housing furnished apartments a perfect landing pad after taking in the sights.
Fun Places to Visit During Off Hours
All work and no play makes anyone tired. If you’re visiting for work, why not take in all that Biloxi has to offer? The city is full of things to do for and has something for everyone. Ask your dedicated corporate housing agent for ideas if you can’t find something to do. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Museums: You will find a variety of options to keep you busy on a weekend afternoon, such as
- Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum – Do you love seafood? You’re in the right place. This museum highlights the history of the fishing industry, particularly shrimping and oystering, in Biloxi.
- Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art – Home to the ceramic artwork of artist George E. Ohr and other local artists. The museum also hosts special events.
- Coastal Mississippi Mardi Gras Museum – If you’ve ever been to Mardi Gras, you’ll want to check out this museum full of photographs, costumes, and memorabilia of the celebration.
- Boat and town tours: See the Gulf Coast differently via a boat or train tour.
- Betsy Ann Riverboat – Enjoy a theme tour of the Gulf Coast, such as a hibachi dinner, a historical and ecological tour, and live music at sunset.
- Twisted Tiki Cruises – Tour the Gulf Stream on a 50-foot pontoon boat decked out with a thatched tiki roof and Hawaiian idols and décor. Enjoy cruises such as mimosa, sunset, or sightseeing.
- Biloxi Tour Train – Hop aboard a tramcar for a guided tour of Biloxi’s historic district.
- Craft breweries – Do you enjoy a cold one at the end of a long, hot day? Why not try out some craft beer from local breweries?
- Fly Llama Brewing – This craft brewery uses locally sourced ingredients for a unique flavor to their beers and hard seltzers.
- Chandeleur Island Brewing Company – Take a short trip just outside of Biloxi to Gulfport, MS, to enjoy ales from locally-sourced ingredients.
Be a Tourist While on Assignment – Corporate Housing Experts Makes It Possible
You don’t have to be stuck in an extended stay hotel while on assignment. Corporate Housing Experts has beautifully furnished apartments in Biloxi, MS, waiting for you to relax in. We ensure you get the most mileage out of your stay with:
- Different furnishing packages to fit your tastes: We have many to choose from, knowing that when you make your apartment feel like home, you will enjoy your stay more.
- Life-enhancing amenities: Our furnished apartment communities in Biloxi, MS, have everything you need, including Wi-Fi and fitness rooms.
- Outstanding customer service: We’re only a phone call or a quick stop away, ready to ensure your stay is enjoyable and comfortable with our insider knowledge of the area.
Work for us is all about making life easier for our clients with our special blend of southern hospitality, “The commitment they show their customers is exceptional, as is the customer service they provide.” Ready to experience this for yourself? Call us today!
Have additional questions? Check out our FAQs, and then give us a call.
Join our Buddy Bucks Program to earn some extra cash. Learn more here.
Call (601) 981-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online about our beautiful furnished apartments in Biloxi, MS.