What’s for dinner? This question is pondered every day, in almost every home across the nation. If you have a significant other, you may share the cooking responsibilities and give each other input. It gets challenging to cook healthy, tasty meals for those without a partner or who are on a temporary assignment and living in corporate housing. Corporate Housing Experts have fabulously furnished apartments in Meridian, MS that can make living away from home comfortable. We have many communities with geat amenities to ensure your stay is the best, while saving you and your company money.
Cleaning up the kitchen after pulling together supper at the end of a long day may be the last thing you want to do. You could order take-out, but that gets expensive. Another option that offers you easy cleanup while producing delicious meals is the sheet pan dinner. Make full use of your kitchen while on assignment by using this simple process.
3 Sheet Pan Dinner Recipes – Delicious Food, Easy Clean Up
The sheet pan dinner rage has been going on for a bit, and the Internet is full of recipes that come together fast. Go ahead. Check out these recipes and find your favorite one for those nights you want simple and delicious:
- Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato Pizza: Why not try a new twist on two all-American favorites? With some simple ingredients, you can have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
- Pork and Asparagus Sheet-Pan Dinner: Who doesn’t like meat, potatoes, and easy to cook greens? This recipe takes about 20 minutes to prep and 20 minutes to bake. That means you can set the timer and get caught up on some hobby reading while your oven does the hard work.
- Pan-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables: If chicken is more your speed, choose some red potatoes, spinach, and chicken thighs found in this option. With a 45-minute cook time, you can sneak in a back episode of a sitcom on Netflix.
3 Simple Tips to Making Sheet Pan Dinners
If you are new to the sheet pan dinner phenomena, take heart. Here are a few tips to make it the easiest thing you do all day:
- Start with the right type of pan. You will want a baking sheet known as a half-sheet pan that measures 18 x 13 inches and has about a 1-inch rim. It should be able to handle broiler temperatures for those recipes that call for broiling.
- Use heavy-duty foil or parchment paper to line the pan. The beauty of a sheet pan meal is the ease of cooking and the super-easy cleanup. Lining the pan will help with this.
- Let your dense or whole vegetables start cooking first. Potatoes and carrots take much longer to cook than green beans. It makes for an evenly cooked meal when you let the denser vegetables have a head start in the oven.
Enjoy Daily Meals in Your Meridian, MS Furnished Apartments
Make full use of your furnished apartment’s kitchen by whipping up yummy sheet pan dinners. The team at Corporate Housing Experts prides itself on outfitting a kitchen for all our guests. Let us know what you are looking for, and we’ll find it for you. You will soon discover that we make things easy for you. Deidre agrees, “Corporate Housing Experts made my short-term relocation effortless!” Discover all the additional amenities of our communities today!
Earn some extra cash when you join our Buddy Bucks Program. Learn more here.
Have additional questions? Check out our FAQs, and then give us a call.
Call 800-990-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team or contact us online to ask about our corporate housing company’s furnished apartments and services in Meridian, Mississippi.