Corporate housing units allow you to live comfortably while saving on the huge expense of a hotel stay. Unaware of these well-appointed and affordably-priced furnished apartment?options, many business travelers subject themselves to uncomfortable motels and hotels. If you travel frequently for work, get in the know about different types of rental accommodations catering to a wide range of lifestyles, from the CEO to the traveling salesman. Learn how corporate rentals can help your company reduce business travel expenses.
Advantages of Furnished Rental Housing
- Work from home: Traveling to work takes time and costs money, especially when you are in an unfamiliar location. While many companies offer the option of working from home to improve productivity, most employees will travel to get out of their hotel room. The relaxed environment of a temporary apartment is more conducive to working in comfort.
- No maintenance required: From house cleaning and laundry services to repair facilities, established rental housing providers offer assistance with household chores and maintenance. For a small fee, you can have a clean apartment to go back to after a long day?s work, and even have your laundry done.
- Affordable comfort: A wide variety of reasonably-priced furniture and housewares packages allows you to decorate your short-term accommodations just the way you like. From living essentials like linens and furnishings to quality electronics, including flat screen televisions and tasteful wall hangings or flower arrangements, you can enjoy all the comforts and finer touches you are accustomed to at home.
- Eat healthily: Restaurant food is expensive and not always good for your health. Having a well-equipped kitchen encourages traveling professionals to prepare their favorite meals which can help reduce those huge daily meal expenses and also prevent diet-related issues.
- Easy travel: Many rental communities are housed in strategic, well-connected locations. Whether it is accessing local transit to get to work, visiting places of interest or shopping for daily needs, getting around is easy, convenient and consequently, less expensive as well.
- Cost-effective for team travel: With business partners or small teams often traveling together, they may have to share hotel space to reduce the cost for the company. The option of renting a bigger apartment is convenient and cost-effective. Individuals can maintain their privacy while enjoying the comforts of a fully-furnished space. Your organization can minimize travel costs by avoiding hotel expenses.
Not all furnished accommodation are equal; that is why it is important to check the?quality of rental units and the services offered. Check whether the company offers assistance for after-hours maintenance emergencies.
At Corporate Housing Experts, our high-quality furnished rentals in Mississippi will make your traveling executives feel at home. ?In addition to accommodations of varying sizes, we also offer different levels of housewares and furniture packages to meet diverse needs. All our communities are well-connected to transit, local services, and attractions. Convenient month-to-month leasing and all-in-one billing (one monthly rate for all utilities, furniture rental, rent and other costs) make the expense-reporting process simple.
If you have an after-hours maintenance emergency, you can reach us?at 601-594-6349. Please leave a message describing the problem and we?will get back to you shortly. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and would like to know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
Call Corporate Housing Experts at 800-990-7368 to discover the best options for corporate rentals in Mississippi or request a free quote online.