Arranging for your employees to check into a hotel may seem like a logical choice. It?s easy to assume they will only be sleeping in their room, not necessarily working in it. Most of their meals will be on the go or in the office, so there?s no need for a kitchen, right? While booking a hotel may appear cost effective for the company, the toll on your employees is much higher.
Trying to relax in a cramped hotel room is no comparison to putting your feet up on a comfortable couch and sipping a glass of wine after a long day at work. When you provide corporate housing for your traveling employees, you will see greater productivity and enhanced performance.
Consider these reasons when choosing a furnished apartment in Jackson or Gulfport, MS to increase employee productivity.
5 Reasons Corporate Housing Will Enhance Productivity and Performance
- Room to relax: No matter how comfortable a hotel room may be, it is hard to relax and make it feel like home when you are staying for at least a few weeks. Think about those nights when your employees have to work extra hours from home, or other times when a friend is visiting, or even a weekend when their family joins them. They need a place that has a homely feel. A corporate rental unit offers the space for your employees to live comfortably and not stress over the occasional visit from friends and family.
- No stress of living out of a suitcase: Let?s face it; clothes crammed into a suitcase do not make for a relaxing morning routine. What if your employee is preparing for a major client presentation and has to sift through their suitcase in the morning rush? This can easily result in a stressed out employee underperforming at work.
- Better sleep: Getting good sleep in a hotel or motel is hit or miss. Often you can hear every sound happening outside your room. Your employees will get better sleep in a corporate apartment, which translates into better performance at work.
- Eating at home is healthier: When staying in a hotel, you are at the mercy of the restaurants around you. Your team members can eat only so many fast food meals before it catches up with them. Rental units that offer full amenities including kitchens equipped to make a home-cooked meal are a much better choice.
- Bringing a little of home with them: Traveling for work is draining. Add the stress of being away from family and friends, and you have the makings for burnout. In a rented accommodation, children?s artwork can be on the refrigerator, homemade sauces and jams can be on hand in your kitchen pantry. You can even enjoy a favorite hobby like playing your guitar without worrying about hotel regulations and policies.
Putting your employee in an extended stay unit should not just come down to the financial costs. Consider the benefits to your team?s morale. Choosing a furnished apartments Gulfport MS gives your employees room to relax, get better sleep, eat healthier, and enjoy the comforts of home. Find comfortable accommodations for traveling employees and reap the benefits of increased productivity and performance from your team.