For many, business travel is part of the job. If you have to travel extensively for your company, continuous days on the road or on flights can affect your productivity. Deadlines cannot be ignored just because you need to make a business trip next week. When you take a proactive approach, you can make the most of layovers and long hours in the air.
Corporate Housing Experts understands your need to get things done on time, even when you are in transit. At the end of a lengthy journey, our communities offer you a comfortable place to put your feet up and help you prepare for your work assignment. If you have an upcoming extended stay in Biloxi, Mississippi, you can trust our team to be available and help you settle in quickly, 24-hours a day.
6 Tips to Get More Done on Your Next Official Trip
Strategize ahead of time to make the most of your travel days with these useful business travel tips:
- Book to Reach Your Destination Quicker: Finding the best rate does not always translate into efficient timing. Consider booking your plane or train trip with fewer layovers or stops. Get to your destination quicker so that you have more time to focus on work.
- Time Your Layovers: If you cannot get a quick flight or train trip, look closely at the layover timing. You can utilize long hours working when you?re sitting at your gate waiting for the next leg of your journey.
- Carry All Required Tools: Make sure you have extra equipment, like a car charger, or have a spare laptop battery on hand. Do you use your tablet instead of a laptop? Purchase a compact wireless keyboard to make typing more comfortable. Bring along a personal Wi-Fi device to keep you connected and control data consumption.
- Reprioritize Your To-Do List: Think ahead. Will you be in a car for an extended period of time? Schedule phone calls to get work done during your ride. Be sure to use a wireless earpiece. If you will be without Wi-Fi, work on tasks that do not require the Internet.
- Complete Essential Tasks Before You Leave: Even with extra planning, you may not get as much done as you would back in the office. When you have deadlines looming, try to finish tasks ahead of your trip.
- Rejuvenate in Your Extended Stay Apartment: At the end of a long day of running from gate to gate or driving for hours, you need to recharge and prepare for your business meetings. An extended stay apartment in Biloxi, Mississippi, gives you the opportunity to relax and recoup so that you are fresh for your appointments.
When you utilize travel time well and rely on conveniences offered at your destination, you can be more productive. Arrive refreshed and ready to tackle the toughest challenges at work. The professionals at Corporate Housing Experts can help you make the most of your extended stay in Biloxi, MS every time you visit.
Contact us at 800-990-7368 to find convenient, furnished apartments or request a free quote online