Traveling for work can feel like you are living out of a suitcase. When you’re on the road, you need to be able to pack quickly and efficiently. Forgetting your toothbrush is not the end of the world but it can be a big hassle when you need to impress a new consulting client. Having a standard packing checklist makes packing more efficient and less of a pain. You can quickly review the list, grab your gear, and go. When you make it to your corporate housing apartment in Hattiesburg, you know you have what you need without searching for a convenient store late at night for missing essentials.
Helpful Checklist to Make Packing a Breeze
You don’t have to live out of your suitcase when you stay in a furnished extended stay apartment. However, you want to make sure that you have what you need to get through your stay. Here is a checklist to keep handy:
- Toiletries: Think through all the products and equipment you use to get ready each morning and evening; they may include:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo (Wet and dry)
- Hair Conditioner
- Body wash or bar soap
- Face wash
- Shave cream
- Aftershave gel
- Blow dryer and curling iron
- Glasses/contacts/contact lens cleaning solution/reading glasses
- Perfume or cologne
- Clothing: Keep things simple by utilizing pieces that can be interchanged. Your furnished apartment will have a washer and dryer in it to keep your clothes clean:
- Pantyhose/Knee Hi’s/Trouser socks
- Tops – aim for no more than 10; include at least one short-sleeved top and a tank top for layers
- Outerwear – Jacket, rain jacket or trench coats, warm coat, a couple of sweaters, four or five cardigans, and two suit jackets
- Dresses – bring two to three
- Bottoms – look to bring no more than eight sets of bottoms. You will need suit pants, khakis, jeans, and maybe skirts.
- Shoes – four pairs for work and two pairs for off-hours
- Electronics: Remember these essentials to ensure you can get your job done.
- Phone charger
- Portable hard drive
- 4-way power box
- Miscellaneous: While they don’t fit neatly into a specific category, they are vital to travel.
- Laptop bag/purse
- Travel documents (e.g., passport)
- Wallet/credit cards/ID
- First-aid kit
Unpack and Relax with Hattiesburg’s Preferred Corporate Housing Communities
Make yourself at home in one of Corporate Housing Experts’ extended stay apartments. We understand the needs of those who live life on the road. Our furnished accommodations offer an inviting place for you to unpack and unwind. We’re here to serve you with:
- Many different furnishing packages make life homey. Choose from options that will fit your taste and create an inviting atmosphere.
- A ton of amenities to suit your lifestyle. Enjoy hi-speed Wi-Fi, fitness rooms, and much more to ensure you can keep up with work and your health.
- A responsive team that is ready to answer your questions. Technology is a boon, but it doesn’t take the place of a smiling face with knowledgeable insight into the best restaurants in Hattiesburg.
Are you ready to work with a company dedicated to you and your team’s short-term rental needs? Depend on Corporate Housing Experts to give you the best service and make things easier, “Corporate Housing Experts made my short-term relocation effortless!” To experience this for yourself, contact us today.
Have additional questions? Check out our FAQs, and then give us a call.
Join our Buddy Bucks Program to earn some extra cash. Learn more here.
Call 800-990-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team or contact us online about our beautiful corporate housing communities. We are among the leading corporate housing companies in Hattiesburg, MS.