As an independent business coach or a corporate trainer for a large company, you may have to travel to different locations across the country or globe. Besides earning frequent flyer miles, you need to be on top of your game to take information, disseminate it, and then teach it to others. For those times when you have to stay in one location for extended training, choose a form of housing that gives you privacy and home-away-from-home comfort.
Avoid a cramped hotel room and check out the services of corporate housing providers. The team at Corporate Housing Experts can find you a comfortable and private short-term apartment that comes fully furnished and ready for you to relax in. Our communities are near the job sites you will need to visit, cutting down on commute time.
6 Ways that Corporate Housing Makes Your Job Easier
There are different accommodation options for your sleeping needs. You can choose from hotels, Airbnbs, or extended stay apartments. There are pros and cons to each, but when you want privacy and the ability to work uninterrupted, then corporate housing makes the most sense.
Here are additional ways that a short-term leased apartment makes your job easier:
- Fully furnished quarters: Eating out at every meal can get expensive, not to mention it can add pounds around your middle. A corporate apartment offers you the opportunity to make a home-cooked meal, eat it at a dining table, and then put your feet up while relaxing on a comfortable couch. No hotel room can offer you that.
- Privacy: Most of us love to have a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of a busy day. Corporate housing provides you with adequate privacy to relax and enjoy some downtime after training or coaching all day.
- Plenty of room to work: Sometimes, your off hours are still full of work time. In your extended stay apartment, you can spread your training materials across the dining room table and continue working using the wireless internet.
- Save your company money: Let’s face it, traveling can be expensive. Staying in a hotel room for more than a few days, adds up. Your accounting department will love that you are saving the company money by using a furnished corporate apartment. Billing is simple and that makes everyone involved happy.
- Convenient locations: You don’t want to have to drive across a large city to get to your training location each day. Working with established corporate housing providers, you gain access to communities conveniently located near the places you need to be. Save time and money on your commute.
- Amenities to keep your healthy habits in place: One downfall of traveling is the disruption to routines, especially exercise. Short-term housing communities often have exercise equipment to ensure you can maintain your health routine.
Convenience and Comfort with Corporate Housing Providers
Enjoy peace and comfort for your next training or coaching assignment when you seek out the services of corporate housing providers. The staff at Corporate Housing Experts works with you to find the perfect solution for your short-term housing needs. We have communities with the right balance of amenities, convenience, and privacy to suit your requirements. Give us a call today and let us help you get set for your next assignment.
Call (601) 981-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to ask about corporate housing and furnished apartments.