Sometimes we leave our home town or city and make a temporary move. It might be because of a job assignment, internship, waiting for military housing, or some other reason you would need short-term housing. The internet has many different opportunities to find a suitable apartment, but how do you know you’re working with reputable corporate housing providers in your search?
Breathe easier on your journey to finding your short-term apartment when you work with the Corporate Housing Experts. We are committed to finding you the best option for your needs. Our clients agree, “The commitment they show their customers is exceptional, as is the customer service they provide.” Please make us your first call and find out for yourself.
4 Tips to Find a Corporate Housing Provider for Your Needs
It’s possible to find temporary housing with a reputable provider. Use these tips to get you started:
- Start with Your Human Resource Department: If you are on a temporary assignment for your company, your HR department may have the resources you need. Often, they will assist with finding and paying for your apartment if it’s for company business.
- Stop by Your School’s Student Services Department: Summer internships are a great way to build skills and expand your education. Finding a place to live may be a little more challenging. Your school may be able to provide rental information and the names of people looking for roommates.
- Reach Out to Your Network of Colleagues: Many business people travel the country regularly and can give you insights into corporate housing companies they’ve used.
- Use the Internet: Of course, the internet is an option with the plethora of information it holds. Conduct a search of “corporate housing providers” followed by the city, and you will find many to choose from.
3 Questions to Ask Yourself While Searching for a Provider
In addition to using different resources to find a corporate housing provider, you should ask a few questions to ensure you are finding the right one for your needs:
- How professional do the agents seem? Reliability often shines through with the type of service you receive. When speaking with a representative, consider how they treat you and if they place your needs above their desire to place you into an apartment.
- Do they have the types of properties that fit your needs? Working with a company that has many different styles and sizes of units available makes it much easier to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Are they familiar with the area? You want to explore, and it helps to know where the best places to go are, especially the grocery store, post office, and bank. An excellent provider will know where things are and happily share that information.
Choose the Best – Choose Corporate Housing Experts
We know moving to a new city can be nerve-wracking. We make the process of relocating smooth, and have many communities in the right areas of town to make acclimating easier. Join the Corporate Housing Experts family when you call us today!
We are sure that you will love our communities and wish to tell your friends and colleagues exploring corporate housing companies. Check out our Buddy Bucks program to earn some money back on referrals.
Call (601) 981-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to ask about corporate apartments across Mississippi.