Summer is fast approaching with warm days and beautiful sunshine. After working all day, most of us like to come home, put up our feet and have a pleasant dinner followed by dessert. Who wants to turn on the oven to bake a cake in the heat of the afternoon? Few of us would, but we want something sweet and ice cream may not satisfy. One of the best parts of residing in a short-term corporate rental is that they are fully furnished apartments with well-equipped kitchens – the perfect place to whip up a quick, cold dessert to satisfy your palate during a hot summer evening.
6 Easy No-Bake Recipes for Summer Entertaining
When it’s hot outside, an incredible dessert is a delightful opportunity to take a break from the heat. No one wants to sweat by an oven in their furnished apartment. Instead, we scanned the Internet for some fast and easy desserts that don’t require baking, and some can even be quickly made in the evening after work:
- Strawberry Pretzel Pie: What goes well together? Sweet and salty, of course! This dessert takes the best of both to give you a delicious dessert you’ll want to make repeatedly.
- Frozen Margarita Mousse: This super simple recipe utilizes sweetened condensed milk, ready-to-drink margarita mix, frozen whipped topping, and other simple ingredients to make a divine twist to the drink.
- Easiest-Ever Fruit and Coconut Ice Cream: Pull out your food processor and a loaf pan to make this delectable dish. You can choose any fruit or mix coconut milk with sweetened condensed milk for a tropical flavor.
- Ice Cream S’mores: A campfire favorite that’s sure to soothe you after a hot summer day. This twist takes ice cream, marshmallows, graham crackers, and bittersweet chocolate, places it in the freezer, and voila! A treat fit for any grown-up Girl Scout or Boy Scout.
- Frozen Blueberry Lemonade Pie: Who would have thought that pie could take only six minutes to make? You’ll be a believer when you check out this recipe that only calls for five ingredients, takes six minutes to put together, and feeds eight people.
- Watermelon Granita: This dish takes minutes to mix up and a few hours to freeze, but it is worth the wait if you love watermelon. Three ingredients make this Italian-inspired dessert. Can’t you taste the frozen watermelon-goodness now?
Super Easy Desserts to Cool Down in Your Furnished Apartments
Make tasty treats in your fully furnished short-term rental without heating up the oven. Corporate Housing Experts has the best packages to outfit your home-away-from-home beautifully. We are committed to you, as our customers can attest, “The commitment they show their customers is exceptional as is the customer service they provide.” Our communities are located in areas easily accessible to the places you need and want to be. Don’t go through the hassle of packing all your belongings for a temporary move when we have furnished apartments waiting for you.
We are confident that you’ll love our communities and choose to tell your friends and colleagues exploring corporate housing solutions. Check out our Buddy Bucks program to earn some money back on referrals.
Call 800-990-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to ask about furnished apartments.