No one really wants to live away from home, but sometimes it’s necessary. Perhaps you’re in Mississippi on an extended business trip, or on a professional tour. You’d prefer not to stay in a hotel, either because of the expense, or just because you don’t like the transient nature of the hotel experience. Why not consider corporate housing as an alternative when it comes to temporary housing?
With corporate housing, you can expect to live in a well-maintained building, in a unit that will give you at least more than twice the square footage you’d get in a suite hotel. Corporate housing experts can match you with the perfect apartment, whether it’s a fully equipped studio for one, or a 3-bedroom unit for a family.
Although everyone’s needs are unique, there are certain basics you can expect in any corporate housing unit:
• Utilities and local phone service paid
• High speed internet and basic cable
• Standard bedroom furnishings including a king, queen or two twin size beds, night table, lamp, dresser and mirror, bedding
• Standard kitchen furnishings and utensils, including fridge, stove, microwave, dinette, dishes, cutlery, pots, pans, and other food preparation needs like a toaster, coffeemaker or potholders
• Standard living room furnishings, including sofa, a chair or loveseat, end tables, coffee table, TV stand, TV and lamps
You can also arrange to customize your package by including extras like a recliner or writing desk and chair. The goal is to make you feel as “at home” as possible, in a way that a hotel can’t offer.If you’re planning on staying in Mississippi for at least 30 days, Corporate Housing Experts can help you to find a setting that is the next best thing to home.
Call us today! We’re at 800-990-7368, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a quote.