Choosing to utilize extended stay housing for your employees on assignment or even for your family vacation is an excellent choice. Not many other options provide convenient, comfortable living, at rates that make sense for corporate and personal budgets alike. Many offer amenities not always found in your home area. Like it happens with everything, there are a few items that don’t make the cut when leasing short-term housing.
Yes, corporate housing companies face complaints from time to time. What sets an excellent company, like Corporate Housing Experts apart, is how quickly any issues are addressed and solutions found. We understand that time is money, and you need your traveling team to be ready to start their assignment, not struggle to get living arrangements straightened out. We make it effortless.
5 Common Complaints You WON’T Hear about Corporate Housing Experts
It’s a bold statement, but the team at Corporate Housing Experts stands behind their communities and we strive to give you the best experience possible. Here are some common complaints that you’re not likely to have when you stay in one of our communities:
- Lack of Cleanliness: No one wants to walk into a messy, unclean apartment after traveling all day to their destination. It is no way to start an extended vacation or a work assignment. We ensure our communities maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Poor Maintenance: When you come home after a long day at work, you want to be able to fix a quick meal and relax so appliances should be well maintained. If something does fail, you deserve a quick response, and we are here to help ensure that happens so you can get back to your evening.
- Safety Issues: Leaving the familiar surroundings of your home town to stay in a new place can be unnerving. You want proper locks and even gated communities. We understand and work with communities that offer these extra features, so you can feel safe while on assignment.
- Location Desert: When you relocate temporarily, you want to know where to grab groceries or shop for other items. It’s not convenient to live far from markets and attractions. Our communities are located in places that give you the access to those things that are important to you.
- Improperly Handled Complaints: The very last thing you want to deal with is contacting your corporate housing company with a complaint only to be ignored! We understand this and offer some of the best services in the industry. Here is how Heather, a customer of ours put it, “The commitment they [Corporate Housing Experts] show their customers is exceptional as is the customer service they provide.”
Expect More – Choose Corporate Housing Experts
There is no place like home, unless it is a well-maintained furnished apartment from Corporate Housing Experts. You can rest easy knowing that we treat your concerns with the respect they deserve. We want you to enjoy your time in our communities. Expect more in your extended stay housing.
We love our clients and we believe you will love working with us. Earn some extra cash when you join our Buddy Bucks Program. Learn more here.
Have additional questions? Check out our FAQs and then give us a call.
Call (601) 981-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to ask about services provided by our corporate housing company.