When you send your employees out for training, extended projects or away from home for a few weeks at a time, you may be considering corporate housing. After all, it offers more comfort, amenities and privacy for your employees, which ensures they are motivated to work hard while away from the office.
Selecting corporate housing companies can be challenging, especially with the wide array of providers out there to choose from. By knowing what to look for, however, you can narrow down that list and hopefully find not only a great place to stay, but an established company backing that stay.
Key Criteria for Evaluating Corporate Housing Companies
- Multiple Locations – You want a housing provider that has more than one set of units. After all, if they fill up and have no vacancies, where will you place your employees? They should have multiple convenient locations so that there is always a potential place (or two) for your employees to consider.
- Flexible Terms – Not all projects have definitive end dates and sometimes you need flexibility. Look for an option that offers flexible lease terms on rental accommodation, starting at 30-day increments.
- Full Leases – To save on additional costs, you may want to find one who also offers utilities, wireless Internet and cable as part of their rental package.
- Amenities – The purpose of using corporate rentals instead of a hotel is to offer your employees better amenities and more convenience. Look for a company that has units offering swimming pools, hot tubs, 24-hour maintenance, clubhouses, recreational activities, gated access and possibly even a business center.
- Furniture and Housewares – Not all companies can offer housewares or furniture packages. Because your employees will be away for extended periods of time, you want it to be cost-effective for them as well as you (so you can limit how much you spend on dining budgets). Housewares allow employees to cook within their temporary apartments, while furniture and décor make the apartment feel more like home.
Do not waste your time shopping around and feeling overwhelmed with the options. Instead, go with a company that has years of experience. Corporate Housing Experts offers you and your employees, high-quality accommodations throughout Mississippi. We even have rental furniture and housewares to make your stay more comfortable.
Book your corporate housing today. Call us at 800-990-7368 or contact us online with your questions.
We provide custom housing solutions in Jackson, Biloxi, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, and the entire the state of Mississippi, as well as nationally. Corporate Housing Experts is your furnished apartment provider no matter where you are!