Finding the right corporate rental is not easy, especially if this is your first visit to Mississippi. Which part of town should you live in, is furnished or unfurnished accommodations better, what amenities are really necessary, how much should you pay?there are so many aspects to consider. Here is a list of important considerations to help you quickly shortlist and make the correct decision for a comfortable stay.
How to Select the Best Short-Term Corporate Housing
- Suitable location: A convenient location makes it easy to get around, whether it is by public transit or car. We recommend selecting a place that not only provides easy access to your work but recreation, entertainment and shopping facilities as well. A simple way to do this is by mapping your daily and weekend activities.
- Basic amenities: Housekeeping, laundry, Wi-Fi connection and parking facilities are must-haves but not necessarily provided with all rentals. Make a list of amenities and services that are important to you and check to see if they are included in your package or not.
- Lifestyle fit: Being able to maintain your lifestyle is critical to your health and well-being especially if you are going to be away from home for a while. If you have dietary restrictions or like to prepare your own meals, ensure your rental includes a well-equipped kitchen. A furnished apartment is likely to provide many of the conveniences of home which will make your stay more comfortable. If you like to exercise every day, then a housing facility with an onsite fitness center is ideal.
- Clean accommodations: Never compromise on the quality of your accommodations. The last thing you need is for fittings and fixtures to fall apart in your hands or to fall ill because of a dirty environment. Make sure the rental apartment or house is clean and well-maintained.
- Affordability: Everyone has a budget, yet price should not be the sole criteria for selection. For instance, a conveniently-located apartment might cost a little more but saves you travel time, effort and stress. Many companies find our accommodations and furniture and housewares packages more cost-effective and comfortable when compared to a hotel stay.
At Corporate Housing Experts, we offer a choice of high-quality rental options to suit your requirements and lifestyle. We select our communities based on their proximity to attractions, transit, and more. Not only are our accommodations beautiful, comfortable and convenient, but our rental rates are much more affordable than putting up employees in a hotel.
Find the right corporate rental accommodations for your employees in Jackson, Biloxi, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, and surrounding areas of Mississippi. Call us today at 800-990-7368 or contact us online to explore your options.