Relocating for a new job, to start school, or because of a change in military bases can leave you wondering where you will live. You have options. You can purchase the first house you find, or lease an apartment in an unfamiliar neighborhood, or choose to reside in temporary housing. The benefits of corporate housing are many, including giving you time to get to know your new city. It’s common to have questions that need answering before you make the decision to rent an extended stay apartment in Mississippi.
Save time and money by talking to the team at Corporate Housing Experts. Our communities are in great locations and close to all the action. Rely on us for the short-term while you wait to close on your new home, or stay for a while and get to know our Mississippi cities. We make the process seamless for you.
5 Commonly Asked Questions about Extended Stay Housing
Short-term housing is an excellent choice for life’s transitions. It comes with many benefits that make moving much more relaxed, especially when you’re not sure how long you will be staying. Many have a few questions, and we are happy to help. Here are a few of our most common questions:
- Can I use corporate housing if I don’t work for a corporation? Absolutely! Don’t let the name fool you. Corporate housing is an alternative to other short-term or extended stay solutions. This option is great for families relocating to a new city, employees on jobs outside of their typical region, military personnel, and even students.
- Can I bring my pet? Yes, you can. We work with a variety of communities throughout Mississippi that welcome pets. Of course, there may be a few stipulations. For example, there may be limits on the number of pets and the breed.
- Do I have to sign a lease for an entire year? The goal is to give you a housing option that is longer than a week but less than a year. Our minimum stay requirement is 30-days. From then on, your lease is on a month-to-month basis. Sometimes a 90-day minimum stay is expected because of a particular community’s requirements.
- What’s included in my rent? We love making the process easy by adding all your utilities, including cable and Internet, in your monthly rent. It makes expense reporting much more straightforward, as well as the peace of mind knowing you don’t have to mess with security deposits on your utilities.
- Do I need to bring my own furniture? No, you don’t have to. Most extended stay apartments come fully furnished, including housewares. You can customize your furniture package with different options to make your environment comfortable during your stay.
Use Corporate Housing Experts for Your Next Home Away from Home
Choose an extended stay apartment for your relocation from Corporate Housing Experts and enjoy fantastic amenities and super responsive staff. We are here to assist you in your questions, whether about your accommodation or your new city. We offer custom housing solutions throughout Mississippi and the country.
Here’s what one of our satisfied customers had to say, “Corporate Housing Experts made my short term relocation effortless!” You can experience this, too. Let us help you with your next move!
Referrals are our highest compliment. Earn Buddy Bucks when you refer a guest to us. Learn more here.
Call 800-990-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to ask about our extended stay communities in Mississippi.