Renting corporate housing is a smart choice whether you are in Mississippi for work, on vacation, as a student, or relocating to a new city. A home-like setting for your rental accommodation in Gulfport, Biloxi or Hattiesburg eases the initial stress of being in an unfamiliar place and is definitely more comfortable and less expensive when compared to a hotel.
See below the top 5 reasons why living in a furnished short-term rental is beneficial for you.
Benefits of Rental Units with Furniture and Housewares
- Save time and energy: The reason most of us dislike moving is because of all the packing, unpacking, deciding what to take, and what to leave behind. If you can have all the comforts of home without the stress of moving it when it’s time to leave, the relocation is easier, faster and requires less time and effort.
- Cost-effective temporary living: An unfurnished apartment may seem cheaper until you factor in the additional cost of buying living essentials like basic furniture, kitchen appliances, linen, and furnishings. Then there is the headache of transporting it all back home when your work or study term is over. While furnished accommodation may have a slightly higher price, you have the option of selecting a lower-priced furniture and housewares package to reduce cost. It also saves you the trouble of packing and transporting furnishings when you leave.
- Comfortably accommodate family and friends: Hotels can be limiting if you have young kids, would like to entertain occasionally, or have a weekend guest. With an apartment, you have the luxury of space, more privacy, and the convenience of a fully-equipped kitchen for an affordable rental fee.
- Maintenance-free: You can find a rental provider that offers assistance with housekeeping, cleaning, and maintenance. Whether it is appliance repair, a plumbing issue or a cleaning service, help is a phone call away.
- Shorter lease: It is not always possible to say whether your work assignment will be completed in a year or if you will be able to move into your new home in 6 months. Corporate rentals allow shorter lease terms, thus eliminating the worry about paying a penalty for early termination of your lease.
At Corporate Housing Experts, we offer a choice of high-quality furnished rentals in Gulfport, Biloxi, and Hattiesburg, MS. Our communities are well-connected to public transit, local services, and attractions to ease your travel and stay with us. All of our units include utilities, and furniture is available if you want it included in your agreement. You can select a furnishing package that meets your needs. Live comfortably in our well-appointed and affordably-priced rental accommodations.
Call us at 800-990-7368 to discover the best options for furnished apartments in Biloxi, Gulfport and Hattiesburg, Mississippi or request a free quote online.